This month, Transwestern hosted an inspiring conference, Cyberlab, with targeted content for producers focused on Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, and Tenant Advisory + Workplace Solutions. We heard vision-casting and encouraging talks from keynote speaker Molly Fletcher as well as Transwestern leadership, including Larry Heard, Tom Lawyer, Chip Clarke and Bruce Ford. We examined how various CRE sectors and service lines are responding to the current environment. And we adopted a forward-thinking mindset with panels featuring Transwestern experts, clients and partners discussing the future of flexible office and coworking spaces, retail and entertainment, and office design.
- Trust and authenticity are key to deepening relationships with each other and with clients.
- Healthcare and industrial continue to be two of the strongest real estate performers – and Transwestern is capitalizing on these opportunities.
- The simplified, client-centric approach of Tenant Advisory + Workplace Solutions draws upon an extensive platform of tools and resources – and is resonating with clients.
- Office space is evolving to address the expectations of tenants, traditional landlords and flexible office providers, and we are at the forefront of those trends.
- While retail has had a challenging year, some sectors are outperforming. Landlords are not discounting the value retail amenities bring to their office properties.
More than four out of five participants surveyed rated this first-ever virtual conference a success. If you missed it, you can find sessions and presentation materials here.